Data protection policies:
- Medical Beauty informs the Users of this web site that it complies with the current legislation on the protection of personal information, and more specifically, with the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and other implementing legislation. Consequently, and in compliance with said legislation, Medical Beauty Beauty informs the Users of the web sites of the existence of personal data files created by and for Medical Beauty, Beauty with the purpose of maintaining and managing the relationship with the Users, marketing and informing about company products, and carrying out informative and publicizing activities.
- Additionally, the information contained in the databases may be used to identify the Users and to perform statistical studies about registered Users.
- By filling out any of the forms on the different Company product web sites, the User accepts that the data provided may be included in an automated personal data file. During the process of data collection, and whenever data is required, the User shall also be informed about the mandatory or voluntary nature of the data collection and, in the event that it cannot be deduced implicitly from the electronic form in question, about the need to use such data for the User to have access to certain content provided by the web sites (Questions and answers, chats, forums, etc.) and other legal requirements established by law. When necessary, Medical Beauty shall ask for the User’s consent to use the data in order to send him/her information and advertising from third parties.
- Likewise, and except in the case in which the User has previously been informed about the possible cession of his/her data to third parties and has expressly consented to it, in no case, except in those under the current legislation, will any third party outside Medical Beauty have access, to his/her personal data. In all other cases Medical Beauty will cooperate with the third parties to ensure that they also comply with the current legislation, even if the responsibility lies with said third parties.
- 6. With respect to the data compiled as described in the previous paragraph, Users may exercise their rights under the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, and in particular the rights of access, rectification, dispute and/or cancellation of data. The rights referred to in the previous paragraph may be exercised by all Users by means of a written and signed request accompanied by a photocopy of their National Identity Card or Passport, sent to the following address: Kayros-Arte Médico, S.L., C/. Don Ramón de la Cruz, 33. 28001 – Madrid; indicating on the envelope: DATA PROTECTION. In the same way, if a User does not wish to receive professional information by e-mail or any other means, he/she can communicate this by any means with proof of receipt to Medical Beauty at the above address. In cases in which data of minors or people unfit to represent themselves is gathered, Medical Beauty will do its best to not use this data for purposes unsuitable for the age or year of birth of the User, based on the information provided by the him or her. In any case, Medical Beauty guarantees that it will manage the applications of parents or legal guardians arising from the exercise of their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition to the processing of the data of the minors or people unfit to represent themselves. Notwithstanding the above, Medical Beauty informs that it does not check the veracity of the data and therefore, in all cases, relies on the data entered by the User, whether true or not.
- Medical Beauty commits to respect the confidentiality of the personal data provided by Users and to use it according to the purpose for which it was gathered as well as to comply with its duty to store it, adopting all the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the Regulation on Security Measures for automated files containing personal data, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 July.